My Loss Your Gain

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck My Loss Your Gain

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

So…as a result of whaling through my windows too fast before coffee…I mistakenly selected Fleet Credits instead of Fleet Marks in the Fleet Holdings projects.  As I watched my hard earned Fleet credits drain to zero…sigh.  Perhaps I need that perceptual buff nailed to my skull.

Anyhow…on the upside…(I’m too new to know if everyone is alerted to the results)…but if I understand correctly the entire fleet gets a 10% boost in your Dilithium acquisitions for the next five days…so go out there and Mine your butts off and good hunting mates.  🙂

And…new members of the Fleet…let THAT be a caution to you.  I’ve got a class to assist in…then looks like I’m back to work in here…grrrr.

>[:^{]

Daro

aka @talyn#3391

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Ah, we’ve all been there, done that. I can’t help to think it’s an evil trick from Q, probably laughing somewhere in the background.

Regardless, we can help you recover some fleet credits with assistance and advice.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

Marcase,

Yeah…Nothing like that sinking feeling as you watch your bank empty.  I swear I saw something like that in a Marvel or DC series.  But hey, not like I’m only playing the game for another week.  And…I get to be Santa for five days.  Everyone gets a boost…so.  Let’s go mining.  🙂

Daro

aka @talyn#3391

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

And yeah…I like the idea of blaming Q far better than taking personal responsibility for my actions.  So yeah…I’m going with Q.  Thanks for the escape hatch.  I think I will probably be blaming Q for a lot…  🙂

>[:^{]

Daro

aka @talyn#3391

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.