My Christmas Story

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck My Christmas Story

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    davidhensonUK
    Fleet Member

So, a few people will know that I have been having some account issues, and have been moaning about support.
    Started off last month when my wife asked me what PWE Crptic was as it came up every month on our bank statement. I don’t have a sub on my new account (did the one month then stopped to get the extras hen unsubbed). So investigated and remembered that my account is a second one after I forgot my first one. ( played for a month then got deployed overseas and forgot. Came home and started again. But to cut a long story short after 2months of back and forwards between me, and my bank, and me and ARC support, I today reclaimed my ‘OLD’ account and received 3months worth of subs back into my bank as a sorry from ARC ( they were after all billing an account not logged into for over 3years. So now I has a nice Veteran account and 23900 Zen sitting there, plus bags and bank full of the old crafting stuff………..
    Would just like to say, stick with support, if they can they will help you!

aka @Bonkerzjim

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

23,900 Zen… *falls off chair*

Okay you still paid for it yourself, but still it’s a very nice (timed) Xmas present 😀

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

defcon1776
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Ah, but don’t forget the 255th Rule of acquisition:

255. A wife is a luxury … a smart accountant is a necessity.

Captain Huckabee
    Fleet Member

That’s awesome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.