Mission Rewards

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Mission Rewards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    atobo
    Fleet Member

I have an alt or 2 who never really did any missions while leveling to 50 in fact this one did 3 episode missions and still has “Stop the Signal” from the Klingon War, just wanted to see if anyone at level 60 is still using any rewards from any quests between the Klingon War and say the Borg Advance, Breen Invasion or Solanae Dyson Sphere or should I just skip everything up to that point?

Thanks

Almost forgot the same goes for Klingons and Romulans I have alts there aswell who didn’t do many actual missions.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

the game is down right now, so i can’t check, but i’m pretty sure i do not use any rewards from those missions.

some of those missions are pretty good. i don’t know that i would just totally skip them. you could play them at your leisure for something fresh to do

on second thought, i do use the breen cluster torp and rapid reload transphasic torp.

fatman592
    Fleet Member

I pretty much use reputation and fleet gear exclusively. But there’s great stuff from the Breen missions and a bunch of antiproton weapons through the Borg arc. The Subspace Field device is worth getting and I throw that on every ship I can. And the Salonae space set with the ancient omni with obelisk core is great. It all depends on what you’re building.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Agreed on the Solenae set; it has a good shield by itself and the full 4pc gives that God shield-mode which is nice when facing massive blasts (Crystal entity, Donatra in Khitomer Space etc), and overall it’s a good set for sci builds.
    But like you, I have alts that leveled by skipping entire episode arcs – no real regrets and at the time only picked up certain choice items, which I discarded later.

Like Fatman I use a mish-mash of space gear from reputations and weapons from crafting and still a lot of Fleet Elite gear; the Fleet Elite ResB shield, Fleet Spire and Mine Warp/Singularity cores, Fleet Embassy sci consoles, Fleet mine engineer consoles and of course the yummy Spire Tac Locator consoles. Especially crafted weapons have overtaken any mission reward ones.

Except for the full Solenae set and the Solenae EV suits there aren’t many ‘must have’ drops that you’re missing.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

atobo
    Fleet Member

Thanks all for those replies, so I can basically skip the very early stuff until the more interesting rewards appear and collect those just in case 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.