Loyal ignore issue

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Loyal ignore issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all Loyal here hope your all ok anyway there’s this issue about me ignoring people and them not been able to get in touch and have provided a screenshot as proof I’ve not done so on purpose of this for arguments sake.

If you want to talk to me in private when im on that’s ok with me sorry if I’ve offended anyone.

Loyalist[attachment=0:c7rufxs4]screenshot_2013-07-05-02-32-57.jpg[/attachment:c7rufxs4]

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Just FYI, there is a way to bypass the ignore. Even though the system said he was ignoring me, you can still send a bridge invite. Since the other person would be ignoring your local and zone chat as well, after beaming onto bridge, you can send a team invite, and then use team chat. This of course assumes that the person is not really trying to ignore you, and that it’s just a chat system bug.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Funny thing, Loyal ignored my usual bs in (fleet) chat, and refused my “x” whenever he created a lobby. But yesterday he did see my “x” in chat and enlisted me in an STF, while ignoring my other messages.

Interesting bug…

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hang on Im always on and replying to messages when asked something unless im afk of course and I never ignore anyone on purpose as my screenshot that I clearly wasted my time even posting in the 1st place it shows.

And I invite people to stfs when I see em unless I cant in which case I say so 🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.