Lohlunat Favors

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Lohlunat Favors

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    quadraticone
    Fleet Member

I have like 570 of these. Should I sell them for EC or hold onto them for something else? Do they expire at the end of the festival? Thanks in advance for replying.

Kylar
    Fleet Member

You can sell them on the exchange for EC if you want but they do not expire so you can throw them in your bank and store them for next years summer event.

aka @armageddon771

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Alternatively, you can turn them in for latinum at the Ferengi on Risa (1 favor = 200 lat); you can buy various trinkets with it (glasses, disco balls, some trophy’s etc). It’s handy to have a few hundred latinum for certain Doff missions.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Xargh@bdunaway67
    Fleet Member

@Marcase wrote:

Alternatively, you can turn them in for latinum at the Ferengi on Risa (1 favor = 200 lat); you can buy various trinkets with it (glasses, disco balls, some trophy’s etc). It’s handy to have a few hundred latinum for certain Doff missions.

Thanks, Good to know you can still do that post event. GPL is good for several DoFF missions, and of course the occasional of Dabo.

quadraticone
    Fleet Member

Right on. Thanks for the suggestions. I traded for 2000 GPL and 100k+ EC and still have 550 LF left.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.