Late Night with Sargon

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge The Oasis Recreation Late Night with Sargon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

I just want everyone to know I am around; checking the forum, recruiting on the big STO forum and just looking for trouble in the universe.

I had been paralyzed with lag for weeks and suddenly it is gone so back to normal play finally. I decided to skip Risa this year. I really hate those jet packs, but the water boards were always a lot of fun.

Well if you are around make a quick post to let us know you have been here.

See you in game.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Present and accounted for, sir.

The jetpack thing is actually very relaxing for me, especically since you only have to do it on one toon. And that for a free ship (and admiralty card) on all your alts, very nice.

What’s bugging me is map changing on Risa; when the counter hits the 95 mark my game freezes for nearly 2 minutes which is bloody annoying when changing alts there; means I can only do the floater thing on 2 toons (3 if I’m lucky) instead of all 5. I was farming extra Lohlunats for bikini-… err, ground kits.
    Apparently I’m not the only one who has this so hopefully they’ll patch it soon.

Regarding the Risa event, it lasts till the 21st of July, but the Agents of Yesterday expansion goes live July 6th, so I’m planning to ‘finish’ Risa before that.
    Finally decided that I won’t buy the whole pack and will just buy the starter. After looking at all the stats it looks like the early T1-T5 TOS-era ships aren’t worth the extra investment for me. A few of the higher T6 ships I might buy individually (Ouroboros) or just go straight for the eventual fleet versions. There are still a few ‘regular’ T6 ships on my lists just for the traits.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

First time Marcase mentioned the freeze time, I haven’t encountered it. But last two days I had it and my game crashed if I alt-tabbed. BUT, today I’m switching after only few seconds of freeze time.

Summer is event I’m always looking forward to but seems like they were preoccupied with AoE expansion. Only new feature is Gwen’s quest for temporal devices which is just one mini-game so it will get repetitive very soon.

I’m also helping out at STO wiki, that place is now in better shape than it used to be. Still stuff to do so join me in editing if you have free time.

I’m very interested in Eternal Class. It is the Multi-Mission Science Vessel like Vesta so it could have hangar bay and with access to Temporal spec, ability to use shiny new Exotic damage boff abilities. I’m thinking about buying the big bundle.

Oh, as Summer is kicking in, I realized I’ll need case fans. Any recommendation? I’m thinking of buying the Enermax T.B. Silence. Fallout 4 is melting everything inside my pc case.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

How can one NOT love jetpacks?!? Blasphemer! I haven’t really looked at the ships but will prob only buy for traits or consoles if its THAT good…

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral

lol…jetpacks! i have a few weak keys on my keyboard and i need to look into replacing the keyboard. i use a laptop so this would be a totally new endeavor for me. If I blow it and ruin the computer i have an excuse for a new one. i need to set up an office and use a tower with a huge screen. We went totally laptop several years ago.

Anyway glad to see some folks around “late night”…..like past 8pm CST

crap….did not consider traits. got to fix this keyboard before i lose keys

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral

long day. got off early but had to mow the lawn. suppose to rain tomorrow and maybe sunday too. well got me a 20 pack of bud platinum and ready for some STO. see you in space.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.