Into The Hive Elite

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Into The Hive Elite

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

my new quest is to beat the hive ground elite regularly just to be able to say we can do it.

several of us have done some ground lately and doing well at getting optional.

links to hive below. please add any info you may have. thx.

based on what little I know a really good rifle with high dps is required. someone with the ability to heal would help. the Queen gets healed a lot so you would want to kill medical drones asap.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Into_the_Hive

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121120624&searchtext=into+the+hive

edit: this youtube video taught me a lot. very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhsIPKeDBIw

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

I’ve been planning to do more ground, both STFs and in general in STO, but truth be told I’m too occupied with Risa right now. Need to fully re-do/re-trait my toons as well, as I’m primarily kitted out for space.

Having said that, I’ll join you when I’m up and able 😀

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

elvis441
    Fleet Member

I’m in whenever you all want to do this.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

I never tried Hive(ground) so I would be interested in joining you. Can’t give any advice so I’ll check those links.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral

since making this original post I have been able to get a team together for elite ground hive zero times. 🙁

in fleet and pugs

if I understand crafting material correctly people are going to have to start doing ground and other missions they might not normally do to get required crafting material.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Well if I’m on and able time-wise, I’ll join you. But like you said, it’s more than likely that players will have to do more ground to get certain crafting materials. Kind of reminds me of the old STF grinds where we had to do ground ESTFs to get that particular missing piece of kit.

We’ve been pre-occupied with Risa, but that’s finishing soon. However, then it’s S9.5 on the near horizon… I’m seeing my dilithium stocks dwindling due to my pre-occupation with skimpy bikini’s and those daft monkeys. Hopefully I can get back into the regular grind soon and do some more fleet ground/space runs and pvp’s…

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral

finally got a HGE together last night. really ugly. primarily the damn thing was bugged and one member thought we lacked dps. after everyone left i realized we also had one afk’er just standing there.

still willing to try HGE anytime or even regular ground hive. i’m sure we will need material from these so may as well get some practice in.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.