How do I bring in a 2nd character

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy How do I bring in a 2nd character

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Fleet Member

The rules say that I can bring in another character, but does not explain how. Do I just make another application for that character? Sorry if this information is posted somewhere. I tried searching but found nothing.

@nv2221#7639

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

nah, just ask in our ingame chat channel. if someone who can invite is around, we’ll get you taken care of. our official character limits are 2 in main, 3 in delta, and unlimited in gamma. that said, we’re getting a touch full on gamma and so are placing people in delta who would otherwise be in gamma.

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

essentially, we view you the player as a fleet member once your application is accepted, and will take all of your alts in one or more of our fleets 😀

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Yup. As stated in the rules; we consider your fleet account as the character so any and all current and future alts you may add will receive the same rank and priviliges and will have unrestricted access to all fleets and fleet holdings (stores).

You can have as many Fed/KDF/Rom alts as you like and we will make room for them.

We may place/move your alts to seperate fleets but that is purely because we continue to approach the game-maximum of 500 fleet members per fleet.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Tom
    Fleet Member

How do I get to the in game chat channel? Sorry, I do not know anything about the chat channels. I thought I saw something about it before, but could not find the information again.

@nv2221#7639

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Join the 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

After that you will be able to choose the channel by right-clicking the chat window. I am in-game now, let me know if you will need help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.