Hottest Sci-fi women!

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge The Oasis Recreation Hottest Sci-fi women!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sovereign47
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Having seen and still watching numerous Sci-fi shows, there were always hot woman in them, but for me, some were more appealing to me than the other. I suppose the same case is with the rest of you, so in that case I would like to know which women do you consider the most attractive (and not only physically) in a world of science fiction?

As a topic poster, I will present my choices first of course :mrgreen: So here we go:

1. Sikozu Svala Shanti Sugaysi Shanu (Farscape)

It is not a secret that most of the Farscape fans like Aeryn the most. However there are some who thinks that there are hotter FS women than she is, and I’m one of those guys. For me personally, Sikozu is much more hotter and has more interesting personality than any other Farscape girl.
    Now the one of the reasons why I like her is probably because I’m more into redheads, but the other reasons are because she is extremely intelligent, flexible, can walk on the walls and ceilings, can reintegrate her limbs/body parts and besides that all she can single-handendly kill off a squad of scary Scarran soldiers. If that’s not enough to like her, I really don’t know what is :mrgreen:

Btw I hate that STO doesn’t have curly/wavy hairstyles option, because that’s the reason why I can’t really make replica of her to be my boff. Hope they’ll introduce such hairstyles in the future so I can finally do her :mrgreen:

2. Jennifer Keller (SG Atlantis) or Kaylee – don’t really remember full name (Firefly)

While not being as hot as Sikozu, Kaylee/Jennifer is certainly a very sweet girl. Besides that she’s excellent in her works of field (whether we are talking about her as Firefly’s engineer or Atlantis’ doctor), and she does seems as a really nice and pleasant company. I must admit that I was somewhat jealous of Rodney when he ended up with her :mrgreen:

3. Hoshi Sato (ST Enterprise)

I think that most of you on this forum know this one :mrgreen: At first I couldn’t really make up my mind if I would rather go with her, or with Ezri. And while both of them are cute, for me Hoshi is a little bit more hotter. Besides that, she also has great linguistic skills and she didn’t really had the help with a fully functional or should I say, more advanced universal translator. Sometimes she even had to do without it at all as far as I can remember. And there’s also a mirror universe version of Hoshi which is even hotter, but I still like more the personality of her original version. I think that just like me nobody would like to be on a constant fear of getting killed by evil scheming chick. But sure, I might risk it for one night :mrgreen: Also, the actress (Linda Park) which played her has birthday exactly 3 days after me which is very interesting 😎

4. Rommie (Andromeda)

Ok, she’s android and I’m aware of that, but a very attractive android you must admit :mrgreen: She is somewhat like Data, but in addition to her you get a warship a too, and who wouldn’t like that 😎 But seriously, she is the best choice when it comes to main female character is Adromeda. The other two are not bad either, but Rommie is my favorite. Besides that I really like asian woman (that’s also one of the reasons why I picked Hoshi over Ezri). Btw just found out that same actress was one of the doctors in SG-1.

5. Lyta Alexander (Babylon 5)

Another hot redhead, but this one has extremely powerful telekinetic and telepathic abilities. In her company one would only need to be careful on a first few dates about what he would think of :mrgreen: However, if you are not having any businesses with psi corps you would probably be fine.

Now I could go on and on counting down more of them, by I really don’t think there’s need for that. Five favorites are more than enough, but who those who want to list more can do that of course.

Now it’s your turn.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Pat Talman who played Lyta Alexander in B5, played a number of roles in TNG and DS9 as well, some as stunt-double or as a minor character with only 1 or 2 lines – we could fill a forum topic on her alone. She’d be on my list, but I had to make room for 5 others.

“Attractice” in more ways than one you say? Well, in random order;

* Ardala (Pamela hensley). Bad never looked so good. Over-the-top and cheesy, Ardala still makes watching Buck Roger reruns fun.
    [attachment=5:3ln9tnib]normal_BuckRogers112_162.jpg[/attachment:3ln9tnib]
    * Wilma Deering (Erin Grey) – it was the Eighties; big hair and spandex, and Wilma wore it well. Serious, serious crush. The second and last reason to watch Back Rogers first season.
    [attachment=4:3ln9tnib]Wilma Deering_06_Erin Grey.jpg[/attachment:3ln9tnib]
    * Rachel (Sean Young) – Blade Runner is still my favorite SciFi movie bar none, and Rachel made me dream of more than electric sheep (extra points if you get that :))
    [attachment=3:3ln9tnib]rachel.jpg[/attachment:3ln9tnib]
    * Talia Winters (Andrea Thompson) – really liked her role, and the possibilities that were written in the script for the future, but in the end JMS preferred Pat Talmans Lyta and Talia just had to go. Sad face.
    [attachment=2:3ln9tnib]TaliaW_05.jpg[/attachment:3ln9tnib]
    * Caprica Six (Tricia Helfer) – Nuff said.
    [attachment=1:3ln9tnib]NumSix.jpg[/attachment:3ln9tnib]
    *Rita Vrataski (emily Blunt) from Edge of Tomorrow.
    [attachment=0:3ln9tnib]Rita_edge-of-tomorrow_stills-5.jpg[/attachment:3ln9tnib]
    There are so many more; 7of9 who had some great character moments in Voy, Morena Baccarin in Firefly, Stargate and the rebooted V. Summer Glau in Firefly and TSCC, Jane Badler as the original Diana in ’80s V. Irulan form David Lynch’s Dune…

Long, looong list 😀

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

I didn’t watched most of the movies/tv-shows two of you posted so my favorites are:

Michelle Forbes as Ro Laren (ST:TNG):

Rachel Nichols as Kiera Cameron (Continuum):

Zoe Saldana as Gamora (Guardians of the Galaxy):

Jim44305
    Fleet Member

I really disliked the show Firefly but since this is about the women in sci fi we like to watch and not the shows themselves I give you Christina Hendricks who played Saffron.

Next is Sanaa Lathan. She played Alexa Woods in Alien Vs. Predator.

I had many others but decided keeping it to three would be best. With that rule in mind I had to put the childhood crush of so many boys in the 80’s. Carrie Fisher of course as Princess Leia.

Sovereign47
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Nice to see that there are more people with good taste besides me :mrgreen:

Now this one is from the new show (Killjoys) but you got to admit she’s gorgeous:

Badass, dangerous and hot as hell!

Sovereign47
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

As I am watching Andromeda, she gets more and more better with each episode:

Trance Gemini:

She’s good, very smart, mysterious, can glow like a sun (in a way she actually is a little sun), and very cute too :mrgreen: And she can be badass too when situation desires it 😎

Sovereign47
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Well here I go again, but I just can’t live without mentioning this very sweet and extremely smart girl from a great 80’s series Knight Rider. So I present you Bonnie Barstow:

Except the fact that she is very pretty with a gorgeous smile, she is also some serious scientist/technician and car mechanic as well. So she the beauty and the brains which are a must have when it comes to me. So I would surely let her peak under my hood 😆 And ofc, there’s no need to mention that I would very much like to do the same :mrgreen:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.