Highly Recommened Risa Foundry mission

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Highly Recommened Risa Foundry mission

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Are you done with Risa ? Seen the scene, did the races and collected your favors ? Flown all over the island seeing the sights ?
    Did you too wonder what it would be like to actually fight using a floater ? Well, now you can !

There is an awesome Foundry mission called “Trouble in Paradise”, where (minor spoiler) you can use a floater and shoot targets on the ground from the air. On top of that, you earn 2,111 dilithium (includes daily bonus, which is automatic if it’s the first foundry you play). Nice thing is that you can team up with your fleeties and run this together.

It was a spotlight mission back in the day meaning it is highly recommended, and after playing it together with Akula, we agree wholeheartedly. Story is good, map and effects are awesome. The floater part is outstanding, this mission will not disappoint.

Use the search option under the foundry menu for “Trouble in Paradise”. It is set in the Iconian story arc but you can play this as a stand-alone mission as well. Highly recommended to play in a team for more fun, but you can solo it as well. Make sure you have a floater (rental will do).

Enjoy 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Tama
    Fleet Member

Ooh. I need to run this today.

aka @Tamakai

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

*bump*

Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I am sure the swim suits offer a great deal of protection, who needs armour lol, will take a look at this thanks for the info

Chase Quinnell
    Fleet Member

I’m going to have to give this a try!

Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Lets hope they bring the foundry back up with this maintenance

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Nope.

Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

still down, jeeze, was planning to do some more kill accolades via foundry missions, oh well mark grinding it is then lol

Chase Quinnell
    Fleet Member

Hopefully they’ll fix it soon.  Apparently it’s online on Redshirt server.

Chase Quinnell
    Fleet Member

So reading the description of this mission again; Do we need to own a floater for this mission?  I haven’t been to a Summer Event yet..

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

It is highly recommended, as that’s what the fun part is all about, but in a pinch you can do it on foot. You should be able to get a ‘rental’ floater from the vendor at Risa (on the boardwalk). It can be bought with ec but has a limited life-span.

If you see me in game hit me up and I’ll join you, I have some left-over Lohlunat favors too for a better floater.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Highly Recommened Risa Foundry mission’ is closed to new replies.