Here’s to the finest fleet in the game…

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge The Oasis Recreation Here’s to the finest fleet in the game…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fatman592
    Fleet Member

[Post is kind of a mix between “shore leave” and an “about me” post – no need to read at all]

https://youtu.be/gXB84fpWzg8

Fallout 4 is taken over my life lol. I’ll go to build a settlement and find it’s 5 hours later…

There’s still the usual stuff to criticize; game was badly ported from consoles to PC, nearly unplayable until the last beta patch, occasional CTD and frozen loadscreens, stuttering and FPS issues remain, and so on. But the game is better than Skyrim and New Vegas. All I have to do is wait for DLCs and the modding community to enhance the game.

I did use some of my stockpiled Zen to get the Battlecruiser pack while it was on sale. I actually like the design of the Arbiter, and both the Mogai and Mogh at T6 are very potent ships. Couldn’t bring myself to buy the Jupiter though. Had the Lt Sci been a Lt Uni and it had Sensor Analysis with a secondary deflector slot – oh and the pets were beam spammers with Ionic Turbulence, I would have probably gotten it. But that’s a tall list of stuff that would never have happened, because the Jupiter would have been immediately superior to the Annorax. Pretty much the next great Sci ship will be the Vesta.

In real life I’m still working as a pediatric nurse for my developmentally disabled clients. I got engaged to my girlfriend of 7 years. She passed our state’s Bar examination and is now a practicing attorney. I moved to the next town over, so I’m about 40 minutes closer to Sensei. And the holidays are upon me, which makes it a super busy time.

I hope all is well with everyone, and I salute the 44th as a whole and its capable command staff in particular.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Congrats on the engagement ! (Since she’s a lawyer now, don’t screw it up) 😀

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

well congrats to you and your girlfriend on the engagement and her passing the exam. i love hearing good news.

This is a great fleet. It is what keeps me going in STO.

My new job is demanding and I am not studying Japanese near as much as I should, but I do find time to help our great leader Marcase out.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Domo Arigato Sargon 😀

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hey Fatman, glad to see things are going well. : )

I’m also fully into Fallout 4, mesmerized by its post-apocalyptic theme. Currently spending a lot of time in my settlements, hoping to create small towns and bring electricity to every house. Great game.

STO related, leaks say that next faction ships released will be flagship dreadnought pack, 3 for each faction again. Imagine the console synergy if you already have all Odyssay, Scimitar and Bortasqu variants. So for now I’m saving my Zen for my first 9 pack purchase. I may be overexcited since I probably don’t need 9 ships and may end up buying only those with best boff layout. But this is enough of speculation until I see stats/traits etc. This could come after winter event?

I bought the Fleet Jupiter, visually it looks perfect but it didn’t added something extra since I, like Lhivera, usually fly Annorax with that character. But it is a fun ship to have for occasional change of pace. I still haven’t tried new hangar pets so I’m trying to earn enough fleet credits – this may change my experience with this ship. I saw Marcase mentioned they are great so hope to try them soon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.