Hello 44th!!! Introducing Starfleet Special Command

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Embassies Hello 44th!!! Introducing Starfleet Special Command

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello Armada!!

I just wanted to stop buy and introduce Starfleet Special Command. We are a small tight nit Fleet that has prided itself on helping others. Thru the past few years we have seen our numbers soar to over 400 players and slowly fall to 150 after the loss of hourly events. Even during our “recession” we have worked hard and have almost completed all of our Holdings and the Starbase.

Our leadership has a wide range of knowledge and we are willing to help any Armada members in anyway we can just send us an email or a pm.

Players Rank and Specialty are as follows:

Fleet Admiral Natalia@novaraptor

General knowledge: A well rounded player that can hold their own in space or ground. Natalia has always been my go to for those obscure questions that no one really knows. Very knowledgeable about doffing.

Fleet First Officer Yttocs Tfarc@yttocstfarc

Ship Builds/Crafting for the builds: I try to stay up to date with all things having to do with ship builds. If you have any questions regarding gear/builds I would be glad to help out. I mainly specialize in Federation only builds but would be happy to help out on other ships as well. I have just about every Federation ship on my roster outfitted with a build. Most will break 30k DPS and my best builds will reach into the 60k range. (highest being 69k).
    I also run our Fleets YouTube page.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAX3jR9_CQjJP5xc8DZm7ig
    I haven’t updated it in a while mainly due to lack of interest but if it were to arise I would love to start making videos again. Most are the builds are still viable and would be a good place to start for newer players. Even today I’m still running modified versions of those builds.

Fleet Captain Eriksson@matheusarik

I have worked closely with Eriksson for a few years now. Another player with a wide knowledge base. Crafting, Doffing etc. He also has a pretty good ground game much better than myself. Also runs toe to toe with me in ship builds.

Fleet Ambassador Marielle@BlackDragon

Our Fleet personality, and watchful eye. If you need anything Marielle is your go to person if she doesn’t know she will steer you in the right direction.

Fleet Bank Coordinator Kincaid@walkaboutrefugee

Our newest Admiral. Another well rounded player. Kincaid has a pretty good ground game and gives me a run for my money on ship builds as well. He has a great working knowledge of the game in many areas including doffing, crafting etc.

We Are looking forward to getting to know everybody and again if you have any questions or need any help just let any of us know.

Fleet First Officer
    Yttocs Tfarc
    Starfleet Special Command

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Pleased to meet you, and thanks for posting: now we have an idea who sits in the big SSC chair 😀

We’ve seen you brought your own Gamma fleets too, so our common Armada has a full house now – nicely done!
    I know we’re all busy running the Crystalline Event and Featured Episode, but I hope we can soon run some missions together or go out and about for general mischief and mayhem.

Looking forward meeting you guys in-game.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.