Get that new alt started

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Get that new alt started

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

as from patch notes http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10882354-pc-patch-notes-for-4%2F19%2F18

The Delta Recruit event has returned!
    <ul style=”list-style-type: circle;”>

• From April 19 to May 17, each new captain a player creates will be a Delta Recruit.
      • This excludes captains where the player chooses to skip the tutorial.
      • Newly created Captains from the 23<sup>rd</sup> Century cannot be Delta Recruits.
    • A Delta Recruit will advance through all the same missions for their faction as the standard officers have access to except they will have additional tasks involving the coming Iconian war.
    • Completing these tasks will give special rewards to the Delta Recruit as well as rewards for all characters on an account.
    • The weekly shard event that originally ran with this event will not be running.

Good for us who were not around for original Delta recruit more alts lol.

Wonder if the rewards will be the same as the original event listed here http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9116343-delta-recruitment-rewards

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by Chanfron.
    Bazz
    Fleet Member

sigh, I always get alt-itis in these games.  End up with 20 that I never play.    Gonna have to start a new one aren’t I.. Its a slippery slope.

Do Klingons qualify?

Image already added

jtuyajr
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I have 10, and I play all……….

so yah….it’s a trap!

aka Stompar

Stuart Pocock
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

delta was when I first started playing sto 😀 i hope they do an AOY event aswell.. I’ll probably start another toon then 😀

aka @stu999man

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Remember to keep room for that future Jem’Hadar and/or Cardassian !

Cryptic does this so we spend most of our saved resources, so when VIL goes live we have to pull our wallet (again). It’s an old trick, and an effective one 🙂

I don’t really blame them, as a free2play game that have to earn their money somehow, and they are very generous.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Bazz
    Fleet Member

Yea, I’ve been suckered into spending at least what the lifetime cost me again.   Still, I feel that it’s still quite good value.

Unlike SWTOR where you don’t really need to spend any more real money when you sub. I guess they feel that the 8 quid a month is enough.

On the whole I don’t mind spending cash on a game like this.  Was rather disappointed to learn the veteran extra 1000 dil refinement is 48 hours though.

Image already added

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

considering the fleet mine refines an extra 500 per day for all account types, yeah that 48hrs sucks canal water.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.