= Free STO Stuff ! =

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck = Free STO Stuff ! =

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Re-posting it here for those that are afk or not following STO dev-blogs;

“Each day around 10AM PDT, starting this Friday, August 29, 2014 and continuing through Monday there will be a different free item! To claim it, simply log into the game on an eligible character (we’ll list the eligibility requirements for each item in a later news post), visit the in-game C-Store, navigate to the item listed, and click the “Claim” button before the next day’s giveaway. The best part is that the price for each of the announced items will be 0 ZEN, and they are account-wide unlocks!”

I expect some free uniforms and other items that have already been given away for free in the past, so many of us already have these. But if you missed it, now’s the chance.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

fatman592
    Fleet Member

They’re also releasing “a well known ship” on Thursday.

The Constellation (Stargazer from TNG) or the Dauntless (from Voyager) are the favorites.

I’m looking forward to free stuff regardless.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

bebakerus
    Fleet Member

I’m betting it will be the Dauntless.

fatman592
    Fleet Member

Not free, but they did release the Constellation with a “Picard Manuver” console, for 1,000 Zen.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Nice, they added it finally, I wonder if the console will be of good use for other ships because of the ambush bonus.

Link to the dev blog.

bebakerus
    Fleet Member

I stand corrected.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Well the Dauntless is still on Geko’s list, so no doubt it will be either lockbox or zen (T6). It’s one of the last ‘canon’ ships left, and very popular with the player base. Still not sure if it should be classified as Federation or Alien – I lean to the latter since it was a ‘hologram-hoax’.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

bebakerus
    Fleet Member

I never cared for the Dauntless. The design seemed rather “meh.” If the Star Cruisrs are space whales then this is a guppy.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.