Found out about an apparent massive bug

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Found out about an apparent massive bug

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    7thPawn
    Fleet Member

Hey guys,

Just wanted to put this out in case you guys had not seen this yet, but apparently you will literally kill an entire instance with this bug.

So last little while I have gone into STF’s with my new Sheshar and the entire zone would just freeze while the bad guys just keep shooting and then timers run out and everyone loses. So I thought that yesterday’s server screw-ups was the cause until I tried an STF today and the same thing was happening. Everyone started yelling at me and I had no idea what I was doing till someone explained it.

Apparently if you have the ship traits ‘Radiant Nanite Cloud’, and ‘Reactive Repair Nanites’ on at the same time the entire instance will lag and everyone will either die or you will run out of time and lose the run. Through the yelling one guy mentioned that the two have some sort of rebounding error with eachother together causing a massive screwup.

Wanted to throw this at you guys just in case.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

OMG.Thanks for the warning. I hope someone reported this as more and more people will be getting the Breen Carrier trait. This is really huge bug.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

I had not heard about this, but it may explain why the servers are so screwy. Thanks for bringing it up !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

elvis441
    Fleet Member

Thx for the tip. I’ve had this happen once. Now I know why… Knowing is half the battle. 😎

rich68
    Fleet Member

Yo Joes! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.