Fleet Research Lab @Tribble

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Fleet Research Lab @Tribble

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Most of you must have seen the Delta Fleet Holding blog last week. Currently it is being tested on Tribble shard and will probably come with season 10.5, going live just after Summer event ends – 16th of July or week after that.

Screenshots of gear from Tribble is now available (made by Atheonyirh). Increase in number of trait slots is something I’m looking forward to:

It is expensive, of course (although it may be changed since this is not the final version) but having that 1 extra trait slot will be must have on any build. Numbers of traits started to build up so I’m glad this will be implemented:

There will be some interesting science consoles that have 2 regular science mods and one of the following procs:

or

Fleet Krenim doffs will have new Perfectionist trait usable in Fleet Research Lab doff assignments, probably unlocked as we progress with new holding:

Looking forward to build the new holding with fellow fleeties. : )

What do you think about new fleet holding and pics of gear currently available? What do you expect from this holding?

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Nice find Damix, looks interesting.

I’m looking forward to this, but I’m not looking forward to the required resources (dili, doffs), if the previous holdings are any indicator. Command Staff need to get together and setup a resource strategy (finish 44th Main first, KDF second, Delta last if at all etc); we may want to ‘freeze’ current projects temporarily and focus solely on this Krenim/Delta Holding.

Yeah the extra trait slots look very nice, I wonder if it’s limited to 5 max or perhaps even more.

“Fleet Research Lab Duty Off Assignments”, why does this sound like a new Reputation to me ?

R&D School Speciality – another R&D school ?

The consoles looks nice, but I think it’s the +Trait Slots that we’ll be gunning for.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

fatman592
    Fleet Member

I agree, trait slots will be the thing to get. Those consoles are pretty meh, “chance to” effects that probably only boost base damage aren’t worth it, even on my exotic particle heavy build. If there is the ability to craft weapons with desired mods or new special mods I think that would be the thing to go for.

In any event I have a bunch of dilithium and I have some fleet credit boosts ready to go. The bigger issue may be doff inputs; I’ll start recruiting some common doffs regularly again. Suspending all those small projects at least two weeks in advance of the release of the holding would be prudent.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Lhivera
    Fleet Member

Trait slots for sure. And the R&D project slot.

Haven’t seen any information on the research lab R&D projects.

I’ve started recruiting some common doffs as well, and I have a decent number of green and blue doffs I can trade for common.

I would assume the value of dilithium is going to skyrocket.

fatman592
    Fleet Member

Here’s are some kits: http://i.imgur.com/ZnfjCxc.png

Wow that Exothermic Induction Field Module is calling my name… in time I shall set all my enemies ablaze!!! And those consoles don’t look half bad now. [Flow] or maybe [Grav] with [Prtg] would be pretty nice. Still plasma explosions are still really good, those 30k+ crits are too hard to pass up.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Loce
    Fleet Member

Looks good… now back to grinding… 700k more FC to go :mrgreen:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.