Fleet projects – What/When to start contributing as new players?

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Fleet projects – What/When to start contributing as new players?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nrzloork
    Fleet Member

Hey guys,

I started playing STO again/properly just 1 month ago or so and was wondering which resources I should not contribute yet, as to not hinder my characters progression/upgrades/equipment acquisition?

E.g. there are white doffs to contribute on some of the projects(44th delta), are they “safe” to give away?

Cheers

Manu

aka @nrzloork#1895

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Yes, most projects are just sinks to earn fleet marks to buy fleet items.

(You can also earn 2,475 fleet credts/day doing the mini games on the fleet colony).

If you can donate, great. If you can’t, no problem. We don’t have a minimum or keep tab.

White doff also sell reasonably well on the exchange. Paradoxical has a good “doff grinding for ec” post on here.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Nrzloork
    Fleet Member

I know it’s not expected, but I’d like to contribute 🙂

Are you referring to his dilithium run guide? (Which I think included picking up white doffs)

aka @nrzloork#1895

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Go to the top of this page Resources/Links, and halfway you see Paradoxicals Doffing for Money, among other useful links. Our own pages have the 44th symbol and you should’ve read at least once, just as a backgrounder or are otherwise recommended.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Paradoxical
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Duty officers and Dilithium are usually the ones needed. That said, dilithium provides the greatest returns, but is a major investment.

Doffs are a good choice considering they can be acquired cheaply or even free. You can sell them for ec as well.

Nrzloork
    Fleet Member

Apologies, I just realized I posted in the public section (-_-)

Thanks, will read them!

aka @nrzloork#1895

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Colony World may never complete….seems to be taking forever. Got spare dilithium? (ha ha) Colony is a good place for it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.