First Look: Dranuur Colony Fleet Holding !

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck First Look: Dranuur Colony Fleet Holding !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

If you haven’t already, see this youtube of the coming Dranuur Colony Fleet Holding by Zef (subscribe to this guy!)

This is the unfinished, basic, but T5 ‘tribble’ version as it is now being play-tested on the Tribble server. I don’t go there anymore as I don’t want to get spoiled and want to enjoy the new content in its full glory when it’s finished – the tribble versions are always using generic placeholder graphics and lack voice etc. This quick look around gives you a good idea of what to expect. So far I like the layout of the base.

See the official Dranuur Colony announcement here for more details.

What I look forward to is that this isn’t just a static map like our other fleet holdings, but we have to actually defend it from attack. There will be up to 30 (?) waves of random enemies trying to take and hold 4 locations – basically a combination of capture the flag and Arena of Sompek. Investing in defenses or extra harvesting equipment is apparenlty a choice we have to make as we build up the colony.

Completing this new fleet holding will take several months, and completing everything and collecting enough provisions for everyone will probably take closer to 8-10 months. Yes, this is a long-term project, as the Devs build-in some ‘speed bumps’ to regulate the completion rate. Basically just buying supplies and having the Colony done in a month is not going to happen.

This fleet holding and Season 14 will go live in October (precise date unknown). Btw we will also get the Lukaari Scout ship (event); the circular “UFO” is also seen on Tribble and youtube now.

Anyway, check out the youtube and tell us what you think. 🙂

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Vindleth
    Fleet Member

i wish housing sector was a bit better looking. looks to federation  compared to all other stuff. like stack of ship containers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.