ESTFs in 3 minutes? Who ya gonna call ? – 5 Scimitars…

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck ESTFs in 3 minutes? Who ya gonna call ? – 5 Scimitars…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Need to complete ISE, KASE, CSE or HIVE‘s in 3 minutes or less with optionals, you call the 44th Death Wing.
    Five Scimitars – Blackout, Cross, Sunburstflavor, Geary@Armageddon and Marcase stomping Borg 44th style 😀 ;

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Nice! combatlog and screenshot or it didn’t happen… lol j/k. but you don’t have to have 5 skims to do them that fast, just enough people that can be bothered to have a good build 🙂 and use abilities to their fullest. Yes I’m jelly because I don’t have the skim pack 😳

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Something I’d like to try sometimes is equipping all Scimitars with the Thalaron Ray during Hive.
    Every Scimi driver knows that the thalaron Ray is meh; it’s a great animation but the damage (which is basically a DoT “burn”) is pityfull, especially against other players.

However, Cross was the only one with the full 3pc set in that Hive and she shot the ‘Death Ray’ at the Borg Queen and actually did substantial damage with that one Thalaron shot.

I may have seen it wrong – and it may have been the combination of 4 other Scimitars pouncing that Queen Boss – but the sudden drop in health was surprising. The Borg Queen is immune to most types of ‘exotic’ damage (plasma, Grav Well, Tykens etc etc) but perhaps the Thalaron Ray may be its Achilles heal.

I’d also like to see a Tac Cube being roasted by 5x Thalaron Rays, and a Voth Battlegroup, or that annoying neighbors dog that keep crapping in my yard…

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.