Dragon’s Lair

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Embassies Dragon’s Lair

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello! I am here representing ‘Dragon’s Lair’ and ‘Dragon’s Lair KDF’. We are proud to be part of the Armada. Our Fed Fleet is young at the moment as we have recently started out due to some problems in our old fleet and we are working hard on our new one. Our KDF Fleet is currently level 22.

Our new website is here for anyone who is interested in taking a look, though it is still under construction.

http://mgpjlw14.wix.com/dragonslairsto

I would also like to say thank you to all who have contributed to the fleets and we are doing what we can for yours as well.

Peace to all

Martin@ussmonkeyboy12

Fleet Admiral of Dragon's Lair and Dragon's Lair KDF.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Thanks for stopping by, welcome to the Armada !

Like I said to the other fleets, we hope we will all benefit from this new alliance. What does the Armada mean for Dragon’s Lair? You will have plenty of open projects available to you, and likewise the 44th fleet has many members that can donate to yours, we have no restrictions.
    Dragon’s Lair will continue to be an independent fleet as the 44th has no intention to lead, but rather to support, the Armada.

The 44th will also open its stores for any members of the Armada; you have to bring your own fleet provisions (game mechanic) but the 44th can provide free access to the maxed fleet stores on both Fed and KDF side – ask for an invite on our common Armada channel.

We hope that in the future we can use the Armada as a common pool of ‘no drama’ players that can link up for STFs, episode (re-)runs or any other kinds of mischief and mayhem.
    You can always contact us via our common Armada channel. Don’t hesitate!

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

i visited your website. looks like a great beginning!

Thanks for visiting Sargon. 😀

Thanks for the warm welcome Marcase. It is a pleasure to be here and already we are seeing some good results on both factions.

Sometime soon I will be trying to throw some groups together within the Armada Chat. I have quite a few characters and would be interesting to go around the block a few times.

I have also started working on my own YouTube Channel. Still in the very early stages and it is something I have been wanting to do for some time. I will be talking Star Trek Online – Builds, Idea’s and Community. The link is here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc5mWphNtQCl-1dqcmcIw6Q

I also have an account on stoacademy.com – So far one build up (Pre-console nerf this last patch) and I will be putting up some more. My aim is to help players who are struggling to better their game. My stoacademy page is here:

http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/user.php?user=ussmonkeyboy12

I look forward to working with you all as do my fellow fleet leaders and fleetmates.

Martin@ussmonkeyboy12 (Starfleet)
    Co-Fleet Leader
    Nina@ussmonkeyboy12 (KDF)
    Co-Fleet Leader

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome to the Armada!: )

I also have Spiral Wave disruptors but I stopped using them after crafting was introduced as I wanted to have weapon with different mods. Did you noticed a better performance with your build after [Dmg] mod was buffed? I may return to them one day.

Wish you luck with your videos, I will check them out when you release it.

I’d like to try out those 14-20 people queues one day – Big Dig or Mine Trap. We could finally make it happen thanks to Armada.

Thanks for replying Damix.:D

I think yes there has been a slight improvement since the dmg buff came in. I tested an ISA today since the Embassy console nerf and got 36k dropped from 42k in my Nicor. (The 42k was after the dmg buff from 33k originally). The Spirals are Still a nice fun weapon to use.

It has been quite some time since I have done a Big Dig (I think back then it was called Romulan Temple). As for Mine Trap I don’t think I have ever done that one but I’ll be willing to give it a go.

As for my upcoming video’s they have been delayed somewhat as my main focus in on the Armada and the fleets. I too, think the Armada is going to be a very good thing.

Group runs will be good all-round I think. 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.