Crystalline Cataclysm Event Question

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Crystalline Cataclysm Event Question

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mcstu2001
    Fleet Member

Can my alts do the the Crystalline Cataclysm event as well and receive the 50K Dil reware. I know the gear is unlocked for the alts/account once one of my characters complete the event. I’m wondering if all of my characters can run the event for the Dil reware….

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

I’d like to say – yes.

If you slot the main Crystalline Event on all your alts on their individual Event tabs, you should be able to claim the 50K on each of them.

However, Cryptic is notorious for fiddling with the event mechanics behind the curtain, so I would be careful and play it safe since it’s revamped. This event is no different than the Summer Event (ship) we just completed mechanics wise – so once completed/unlocked the system will register it as so and you cannot claim it twice.

I checked the official forum and Reddit but there’s no additional info to confirm either.

You also have to keep your brain from exploding from the repetition, so I would recommend to complete the event (run it 14x) on one alt, and then afterwards just complete the daily for the 2,000 dili on your other alts.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

mcstu2001
    Fleet Member

Understood, Thank you for the info!

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I was thinking to run on as many alts as I can stomach, since its just so quick… although that looks to be extending quite a bit now – we will see. I may just schedule the project and hold onto the shards until I can confirm that I can get the full 50k each before turning them in. If anyone was able to do the summer event claiming on multiple toons that would confirm, but I didn’t bother sadly. My dil stores are looking a bit barren and I could always use more zen!

mcstu2001
    Fleet Member

Well, I been able to slot the event for all my alts and contribute on each. We will see what happens when the first one is completed.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

I managed to complete the 50k project on multiple characters so there is nothing to worry about. : )

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.