Corrosive Plasma Weapon Pack

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Corrosive Plasma Weapon Pack

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

Ok…charging in where fools dare not.

I bought the above because I was “sure” it said something like, “You can claim this as many times as you like so you can trick out your entire ship in plasma”.  I cannot verify the wording precisely because now when I go to that item it says “Purchased”, not “Available” and that I can only purchase it once per account.  I used it, got one weapon and that’s it.  So…what am I missing…or misunderstanding?  And yes…I know a little less bourbon while I’m working on this stuff would probably smack of wisdom.  :cough:

Daro

aka @talyn#3391

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

It’s one weapon. You can choose either beam array, dual beam bank, cannon, dual (heavy) cannon or turret.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

Mmm…I would say the wording is then either obscure or misleading.

Daro

aka @talyn#3391

Raskgard
    Fleet Member

Hi, do you have any updates? They truly asked 8000 ZEN for one plasma cannon? They description says: “this pack can claim be opened as many times as you want so you can deck your ship with Plasma weapons”.

Should I buy it? I want to deck all my ships with Dual Plasma Cannons 🙂

aka @rudric#5581

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

Raskgard,

I cannot remember what I did…but yes, you can claim it over and over.  But I honestly don’t remember paying 8000 in real loot to do it.  I would look through all the options before you drop that kind of loot.  I wish I could be more helpful but on the surface it looks as though you get it only once but after some digging around I found that you can claim it effectively as many times as you like.

Daro

aka @talyn#3391

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

And…no…no single weapon would be worth 8000 to me.  And once I had them it was a short term fling.  I started buying fleet level gear and upping it.  Left the corrosive plasma stuff behind.

Daro

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Delsaran Daro.

aka @talyn#3391

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.