Bridge Officers and Specialization Manuals

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Bridge Officers and Specialization Manuals

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

So, another question that probably has a simple answer that I can’t find.

I have all of my personal Specialization trees completed.  I have attempted and successfully created five Miracle Worker Training Manuals.  When I click on my bridge officers it shows “Learn” the Miracle Worker Specialization lit up.  However, when I click it it neither consumes one of the manuals, does not take any points from me and the officer does not “learn” the new specialization.  Additionally, I am unable to switch my bridge officers current specialization from one to another that they have already learned.  The radio button showing the active one will not switch to the inactive.

And, I cannot change my own specializations either.  I’m stuck on Pilot as my primary and Miracle worker as my secondary.

Am I missing something (my first inclination) or is there a glitch?

Thanks…Daro

aka @talyn#3391

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

And…Yes.  I’ve tried turning it off and back on again.  🙂

Daro

aka @talyn#3391

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

Ok…so evidently turning off and turning it back again TWICE is the answer.  🙂

aka @talyn#3391

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

LoL weird. Glad it got fixed – the Cryptic Way! 😋

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

Weird, yes…

Once I logged out and cold booted…twice…allowed me to “learn” the officers the Miracle Worker manuals.  When I created the next batch, Temporal Operative, during the same login, same thing.  Hitting the Learn button did nothing.  Logged out, cold reboot…once, oddly…no problem.  So…yeah, no idea.  I’m still banking on there being something glaringly obvious, like the ears on the wall in Bored Of The Rings.  Just not seeing it…

>[;^{]

Daro

aka @talyn#3391

CaptObvious
    Fleet Member

Are those manual in your bank? I had the same issue; the learn-button didn’t do anything. But moving the manuals from my bank to the inventory solved it.

Delsaran Daro
    Fleet Member

Cap,

I have not checked my bank but now that you mention it, I do think I have some I just dumped there cuz main inventory was getting full.  That wasn’t the issue with these as I made them and used them on the spot; never left my inventory.  Since you brought it up though, I should probably go see if there’s anything I can use.

Thanks for the reflections…

Daro

aka @talyn#3391

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.