= Armada empty ? It’s a buuuug…! =

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck = Armada empty ? It’s a buuuug…! =

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello fleet,

Some of you may have noticed that our Armada tabs are empty – this is a known bug.
    Cryptic is aware of this and they even sent out a patch last week, but it’s not fixed yet (or it’s broken again, depending on your point of view).

So when you look at our Fed or KDF Armada tab and it’s empty, it’s not really so; sometimes this bug comes and goes with full list one day, and an empty one the next.

I’ve posted a recent picture of both our Fed and KDF Armada members under The Armada topic on this forum if you’re curious who are in it.

The really annoying part of this bug is that we can’t cross-donate when it’s empty – one of my Delta alts can’t see the full Fed Armada, so can’t even donate to our own 44th main fleet, which of course is still very much present :).

The Devs are aware, but you can ofcourse still write a ticket, just to keep the plasma fire burning.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Jim44305
    Fleet Member

Strange. Hope it’s sorted out soon. It’s always been a full list for me but have heard others saying it appeared empty. Seems there are a good many new bugs popping up lately. I submitted 5 bug reports a week or two ago over the course of two days. I’m being hit by the map transition freeze at least twice a day.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

it’s always something

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.