Application for Zyndr

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Zyndr

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Zyndr@crentis
    • Previous fleets: I was a member of another fleet long enough ago that I forgot it’s name. (2018)
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’d like to make friends that share a common interest: STO, and I’d also like to be able to access the end-game content designed for groups without relying on PUGs. Access to fleet only resources is a plus and a factor in joining a fleet, but it’s the longevity and in-depth analysis I’ve seen online that made me choose you over the others.
    • Tell us about yourself: I may live in the US, but I’m Canadian by values (I grew up there). I spend much of my time online in one game or another. I am unable to work due to disability, so this is a lot of time. I tend to play games in bursts, with several weeks of intense access, then little or nothing for a while (while I’m bursting in other games), then repeating that cycle. I’m too young to have watched TOS when it aired (but have seen it all since), but grew up on STNG. I’m an open book so if there are any questions, pick my brain. It could probably use a good cleaning anyways.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @crentis

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Daniel, welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.