Application for Zatea

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Zatea

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zatea

Main character’s name: Aurys@Zatea

Full Alt character names: Danaira@Zatea (FED)

Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Lifetime

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, I do. And I use it as well 😉

Tell us about yourself: I wouldn’t call myself a nerd, but I’ve watched Star Trek and enjoyed it immensely. Even Enterprise…I’m weird like that.

I’ve played STO since day one and went straight for the lifetime sub, with an extended game break in 2013 and well into 2014.
    So far, I’ve always kept to myself, with varying successes.

I’ve ran the occasional STF, but that’s about it, and it never held much of an appeal to me until recently. Which is why I’ve finally come out of the closet and have started to look for a fleet. Playing alone does get really old after a while 😉

Whenever I have the time, I go well beyond “casual” and spend quite a bit of time gaming. I’m always open to suggestions and don’t take offense if criticism is offered – since I’ve spent quite a bit of time minding my own business, there’s probably a lot of room for improvement ^^

In RL, I’ve turned my passion for games into my job and have spent the last decade or so in the games industry, working in Community Relations. This also means that I have a *very* thick skin and you’d have to make a real effort to annoy me 🙂

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I’ve spent quite a bit of time researching, and the 44th made a lasting impression on me. You seem very mature and organized, yet have a casual and down to earth approach to the game. I’m a big fan of that 😉

Have you read the rules: I have, yep.

cheers,

Sebastian

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Grüss Sebastian,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by copy/pasting or typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Strategic Logistics Division and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

As a new Ensign you will be stationed for 4 weeks in the 44th Strategic Logistics Division.
    To get promoted to Lieutenant and transferred to the main 44th Fleet – and its access to the various Fleet stores and facilities – you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation score of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
    We’re happy to advice and guide you through the game and its myriad of options and possiblities if needed. Contact our fleet instructor Sensei_Krieger or myself in-game for a grand tour of the 44th Fleet facilities, and remember that the only ‘dumb’ questions are the ones never asked!

Wilkommen !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Apparently you left the fleet on Feb 14th, no reason given. If that was an error please let us know here.
    Untill further notice you will be removed from the 44th fleet roster.

Smooth sailings out there, captain.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.