Application for @Yorkskye

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @Yorkskye

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    YorkSkye
    Fleet Member

Hi all 😀

Main character’s name: Selvaria Crescentia@Yorkskye

Full Alt character names: (and please indicate Fed or KDF): Chizuru Minamoto (Fed), S’Tarleya (Rom-Fed), R’Shanee (KDF), Ava Crescentia (Fed), too many to list 😛

Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Lifetime

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Well the first Trek game i played was actually Star Trek Legacy and then i went back to Bridge Commander and Armada 2 as well as the Elite Force games. When i heard about STO, i preordered the Collector’s Edition and have stuck with the game since Beta. Im also a fan of alot of Sci-Fi franchises such as Star Wars, Star Trek (of course), Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica, etc.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I just thought you guys were interesting. I was in the market, so to speak, to join a new fleet as i was not really fitting into 12th that much at all (plus i got kicked twice for monthly inactivity and its a pain to reapply). Plus, i need help with a few things in-game and hopefully i can offer some help in return.

Previous Fleets(In order of Joining): Omega Fleet (Defunct), Pegasus Fleet (Defunct), 12th Fleet (Booted due to 1 month Inactivity, twice)

Have you read and accept the Rules and Regulations: Yes. 😛

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Jeriel or York, 😀

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. Invites have been sent, however I receive a few ‘player not found’ messages. Just switch to your alts and ask for an invite in our 44th-diplo channel.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option for your main toon to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 fleet stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date on the latest news.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.