Application for Xavier@patelmark

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Xavier@patelmark

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Xavier@patelmark
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Want to have some friendly folks to play online with
    • Tell us about yourself: father of 2yr old, so evening gaming sometimes interrupted if she wakes from sleep
      Game to some degree most nights, Saturday is when I spend most time gaming, also play Elite Dangerous
      Avid boardgamer with a local group
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @patelmark

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Mark,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

You may be interested to know we have a few fleeties on Elite as well, check our Discord.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Stuart Pocock
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

YAY!! more brits 🙂 where abouts do you live  Mark?

aka @stu999man

Mark
    Fleet Member

I’m in the West Midlands, Birmingham to be exact.

Good standing – I’m guessing this means, abiding by rules & regs and generally being a decent player

aka @patelmark

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Indeed that, and not feeding the tribbles after midnight.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Indeed that, and not feeding the tribbles after midnight.

But but the tribbles were hungry

Brummy ehh, just up the road from me 🙂

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Chanfron.
    Stuart Pocock
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Oh dear a Brummie… but could be worse you could be a scouser 😉 I’m london man myself 😀

aka @stu999man

Mark
    Fleet Member

Yay, folks in a similar timezone.

Maybe catch some of you online sat evening (or day if I get the hedge ripped out early).  Tonight is our normal boardgames night, currently about 4 months into a Gloomhaven campaign, so no computer games tonight

aka @patelmark

Stuart Pocock
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Friday is normally my pub day 😀 especially in this weather 😉

aka @stu999man

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.