Application for @wraith96

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @wraith96

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    @wraith96
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Shepard@wraith96 Fed Chewie@wraith96 KDF
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: Schweizer Raumflotte
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I would like to join a serious fleet , with active members , because i believe that exploring the game with some friends can be much more of fun that doing that alone. I also like talking about various ships or sets , and advices from the fleet members are always more sincere ones . Also I would like to get some advice from more advanced players on making PvP loudouts cause i Never actually tried doing that. I chose The Mighty 44th because you have an organised structure , fine website , Many friendly members and you understand that many of us have a real life too apart from the game.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a trekkie since a was a child. My first encounters with Star trek , were with the TNG series , later on i watched almost every episode of star trek that existed online . When i first seen this game in 2012 , i was fascinated about it , but after playing it for a year i had to abandon it for my real life as i wanted to go to colledge and study medicine. Now that i already achieved it and have some more free time to spent , i returned to the STO and the amount of new episodes amazed me . I’m currently flying a T6 Andromeda class cruiser , mostly because of my sentiment to the Galaxy class . In the real life I study medicine and play a lot of football(soccer if you’re american), and sometimes when i have the time , work as a receptionist at the hotel. At last , i’d like to apologise for my english , It’s not my native language and i have not perfected it yet
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Przemek,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
    This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new Federation Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

@wraith96
    Fleet Member

Thanks for replying so fast . What do you mean by “Must be in good standing with the fleet.” ?

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Just be a nice guy, not looking for trouble 😉

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome to the fleet. : )

@wraith96
    Fleet Member

Thanks guys , I’ll try to remember that 🙂 Hello to everyone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.