Application for Wayfarier

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Wayfarier

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wayfarier
    Fleet Member

Hello All,

Here are the details requested:

Toon: Aissov@wayfairer50.com (Federation Romulan)
    Name: Kevin
    Membership: Silver
    TS – Yes

Me: This will be the second MMO I will be playing. The first was LotRO which I started in closed Beta and just recently gave up on. No more group events so the game became like an Xbox game which was boring to me.
    Why the 44th? Like the web site, as I see activity here. Many other groups claim to be active, but nothing on their web sites for months. Hoping to learn more about the game which I have started seeing from your public forums already.

I played this for a couple of weeks to make sure it was something I would continue to play before looking into a fleet to join.

Right now flying the R.R.W. Indagator which is a D’deridex Warbird Battle Cruiser

Terms – Yes read and accepted.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic (note that teamspeak is not a requirement).

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Wayfarier
    Fleet Member

Thank you for the invite.

I will check my in game handle again and make sure I did not misspell or mistype it. As you will all learn I am a terrible typist and with out steel check I could never do my job in sales. Lol

I am looking forward to join a group that is active once more.

Last night I received my last free ship, the level 40 one and I am looking forward to taking it out today.

See you all in game.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

When you are on ground map, right click on your character name in the top right corner of your screen. You should see your full name@handle there. Alternatively, you can send an in-game message to @Marcase as he can see the name of the sender that way.

Welcome to the fleet : )

Wayfarier
    Fleet Member

Lol.

Well I found the problem, I can not the. Hehe

My character handle is

Aisaov@wayfairer50.com

That will work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.