Application for Waoyff (Returning Member)

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Waoyff (Returning Member)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sunday
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Sunday@waoyff
    Real Name (first name only): Joel
    Location (at least time zone): Central
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Lifetime
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I’ve played other MMO’s and STO for quite a while now. I’m back into the game after a long break and looking to join a good group of guys and gals!
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I saw your recruitment post and I really like your website lol
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes

Edit

Hello 44th,

I am a returning member and I may be a little hazy with the return process. I’ve been out of it for a little bit but I’d love to get back into the mix of things with you all again.

aka @Waoyff

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Welcome!

HDMan
    Fleet Member

Welcome to the 44th!

Sunday
    Fleet Member

I am bumping this thread. I’d like an opportunity to rejoin the 44th after my leave of absence.

aka @Waoyff

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Granted, an invite has been sent (note: game says you’re already in a fleet, not the 44th).

As a returning member you will be reinstated with full rank and privileges, meaning Lieutenant rank with unrestricted fleet store access. Not sure when you returned, but a lot has changed (read: improved) since 2012 with A LOT of new features. You’re back to a totally different, but better, game.

Just fyi, fleet channel is unchanged and still 44th-diplo.

Cheers,
    Marcase

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Sunday
    Fleet Member

That should be fixed now.

Saturday@waoyff in-game.

aka @Waoyff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.