Application for walkabout42

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for walkabout42

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    walkabout42
    Fleet Member

Hi,

Applying to join the Mighty 44th!

Main character’s name: Aquila@walkabout42 (Rom Fed Eng Delta)
    Full Alt character names: Kinnaird@walkabout42 – Fed Eng. Other toons have been relegated to Grinding when necessary.
    Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Lifetime
    Do you have Teamspeak? (we have our own TS server): Not yet (but have headset and will download)
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): As a Lifelong Sci Fi fan, always enjoyed Trek TV reruns & movies, but for the last 4 or 5 years, really got the bug – rewatching all the series and movies, scouring websites, reading the novels (although haven’t even scratched the surface with these!), and even getting into the plastic model starships(especially kitbashing), and other collectibles. Overall favourite era is TOS. Keen videogamer – mostly RPGs and Strategy – dating back to the Atari console and ZX Spectrum (ask your parents!) Was looking for a decent Trek starship game when I discovered STO, and was hooked! Took a self imposed break due to work commitments and getting a little too involved (installing on my work PC – bad idea!!). Now taking a more casual approach, and have switched my main efforts to a Delta recruit to change things up. Having replayed most of the content and reputations, I am now looking to move beyond solo play, and get involved with the fleet side of the game. I actually enjoy the slow build / grinding aspect of the game as much as the action as it allows me to dip in and out as time permits each day.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Been thinking about getting involved with a fleet for a while, so after a lot of looking around, the 44th seems to be a good mix of well organised and active, but still casual and relaxed. I like to contribute as much as possible when I can, but need to be able to take it easy when Real Life dictates.
    Have you read the rules: Yes

Thanks for your consideration!

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic (note that teamspeak is not a requirement).

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you must meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

walkabout42
    Fleet Member

Thanks for welcoming me to the fleet.

Looking forward to having a trip round the fleet holdings and starting to contribute.

See you in game.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.