Application for VoodooMike

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for VoodooMike

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    VoodooMike
    • Characters: keedox@VoodooMike (fed), kanek@VoodooMike (kdf), S’kirrg@VoodooMike (kdf)
    • Account type: Lifetime
    • Previous fleets: Proteus, Daystrom Secret Service
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’d like to be part of a fleet with completed holdings that has active players to talk shop with, as well as (hopefully) having regularly available fleet projects to contribute to. The fleet I have been most recently part of had low activity, incomplete holdings, and projects were clearly being left for random people to contribute all the dil to.
    • Tell us about yourself: My in-game hobby is flying the ugliest available ships. I also enjoy flying carriers even though they are terrible compared to other sorts of ships. Ugly carriers… I think I’ve got ’em all. I am very much a casual player, not trying (very hard at least) to have the best of everything all the time, or to PVP, or any of that jazz…
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Mike,

Nice to see another crazy carrier captain signing on; one of my alts is currently buzzing around in the Ryn’Kodan carrier and having a ball. 😉

And thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite after today’s patch.

Make sure you join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will bestationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th catersto casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Mike, I get a ‘player not found’ error in-game, make sure your alt@character names are correct. Alternatively ask for fleet invites via our 44th-diplo channel.

VoodooMike

apparently they renamed me at some point…. and shifted an o over…  so I’m now @vodooomike   Can’t say I’m please about that!   Sorry for the confusion.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

That was partly it; Keedox and Kanek invited, but S’kirrg can’t be found. Send me an in-game pm to @marcase from S’kirgg and I’ll use the return adress to sent the invite, fool proof.

Welcome aboard.

VoodooMike

Thanks!  Will go do that.  Keedox is my main++, I rarely play anything else, but will figure out how I messed up the poor ‘ol Gorn’s name.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.