Application for Voncloud

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Voncloud

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Voncloud
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Main: Voncloud@Voncloud (Fed Tact). Maddog Patrick@Voncloud (KDF Tact) Carmen@Voncloud (Fed Science) Zhenek@Voncloud (Rom tact Fed) Sorka@Voncloud (KDF Sci)
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: Starfleet Xtreme (SFX) The Marquis Alliance (TMA)
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Since returning to STO i have been trying to become better and optimised this has led to alot of Googling, and a common result regardless of whatever topic i was searching was the 44th. It always seemed to appear. After some parusing of your site its clear the 44th is a well organised and active fleet. Something ive not been apart of for some time. As fun as STO is on ones own it looses its charm when your fighting alongside yourself and i long desire to be part of a group again, somewhere that can teach me the current metas, a place i can play together the content pubs tend to avoid.
    • Tell us about yourself: I started out my entire online gaming experience back in Star Trek Bridge Commander (the patron saint of all Star Trek Games) it was in BC that i joined my first clan, and was with them for a good decade before they disbanded, this was TMA, during our time we went into Star Trek Online when it first came out, when it was a buy to pay to play. (long time ago i know) Since then ive been in and out of STO going between it and other MMOs such as World of Warcraft guild wars 2 Wildstar and the like.

I live on the south coast of England with my girlfreind who i am also the Carer of so i spend alot of time at home. I like to say im easy going im quite quiet not because im shy but more because i tend to listen more then chat but i get involved when i can and am comfortable. Not sure what else to put im not one to talk about myself all that much lol.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Aaron,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Voncloud
    Fleet Member

Much obliged thank you, i hope to become an established and useful member of the 44th

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.