Application for Voidancer

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Voidancer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joe

Before I begin, may I atleast point out, that I in no way shape or form an alternative account, relative to, or have too much knowledge on who Wardancer12 is, although, I believe I seen him a couple of times in game.

– Real Name: Matthew (But I do go by Joe as calling me by my first name makes me upset)
    – Age:35 (december 21 1980 is my birthdate though, this dec, I’ll be 36)
    – Location: Mountain Standard(Colorado Springs,CO)
    – Character@handle name(s): Only Character so far, is:
    Espareox Renar Guardia, Human 23c Tactical, Lvl 55 Admiral, Diplomatic Rank Attache, Fed 23c

– Are you Free2Play or Lifetime ?: Free2Play but I will keep playing till i die (Of old age)
    – Tell us about yourself: Not much, been independant till now, mostly like to do pve matches alot, trying to find ways to make Dilithium, Energy Credits, Id like to get a better ship later on down the road, but the way im at now, it’ll take atleast a few more years…other than that, that’s it.
    – Previous Fleets, if any: Been Solo till now
    – Why did you choose the Mighty 44th ?: Thought it would be more fun to join someone, you guys seem alot friendlier and people friendlier
    – Have you read and accepted the
    44th Fleet Rules and Regulations ?: Yes

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Joe 😉

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Edit; pls provide your in-game character@handle (for example soolin@marcase) as we copy-paste that for the in-game invite.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
    This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will bestationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th catersto casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.