Application for Venator195

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Venator195

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Venator195
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Erik@Venator195, level 57 Human (FED)

Full Alt character names:
    Bradley@Venator195, level 14 23c Human (FED)
    Talar@Venator195, level 51 Romulan (FED)
    Kahnar@Venator195, level 10 Klingon (KDF)

Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):
    I’ve been a life long Star Trek fan, I grew up watching TNG, DS9, and Voyager. I think Star Trek may have partly influenced my choice to study astrophysics in college, so I jumped at the chance to play STO when it went free to play. As of yet I haven’t participated in much end game or fleet content, so I would like to experience as much as I can with the 44th.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:
    The 44th seems to be an active fleet, and I was very impressed by the organization and the beautiful website.

Previous Fleets:
    Relentless Fleet; however, they were largely inactive even when I was with them.

Have you read and accept the Rules and Regulations:
    Yes, and yes!

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Karl,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. Your invites will be sent shortly.

Edit, invites to your Feds have been send, however the game can’t find your KDF alt. Could be it isn’t level 10 yet or given name is incorrect. Just switch to your KDF and ask for a KDF invit in our common diplo channel.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option for your main toon to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 fleet stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date on the latest news.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Venator195
    Fleet Member

Thank you so much for the invite! I’m not sure whats up with my KDF toon, the name and handle are correct, and he is over level ten. I don’t play him that much so its no big deal.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.