"Application for Tyrell "

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy "Application for Tyrell "

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tyrell
    Fleet Member

– Real Name: David
    – Age: 32
    – Location: Eastern
    – Main and Alt character names: Tryell@cirdrom (Fed)
    – Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver
    – Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Well I have always been a fan of the shows and when this game first came out I very excited and I was not able to play it right away but soon after it came out I did. I did find the game fun and challenging how ever I was also playing world of warcraft atm and was able to do two subs. since then I have been playing off and on till now when i have decided to try and put more time into it
    – Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I was attracted by the description of the fleet in fleet finder
    – Previous Fleets, if any: some but don;t remeber the names of them
    – Have you read and accept the >>Rules and Regulations<<: Accept

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello David, thank you for your interest in the 44th.
    You gave been accepted in the Mighty 44th, however there is currently a game-wide invite-bug, so the fleet invite will be send after patch Thursday.

In the meantime join our private fleet channel by typing /channel_join 44th-diplo in the chat bar.
    Access to this forum will also be unlocked.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Tyrell
    Fleet Member

Awesome, well I can wait however is there a voice chat I can log onto to start getting to know people

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

From tribble patch notes:

•Resolved an issue which was blocking Fleet invites if the Fleet had more than 100 members.
    •The Fleet is once again capped at 500 members.

I think it will be ready for Holodeck this week so you will be able to get the invite.

We have Mumble server, but I’m not sure if it is used much. We are active on fleet chat channel Marcase mentioned and here on forum. Marcase or Jalif will know more about Mumble.

Welcome to the fleet! : )

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome aboard

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.