Application for Tommy@brooklynjack

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Tommy@brooklynjack

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tommy@brooklynjack
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Tommy@brooklynjack
    Full Alt character names: Jack McDaniel (Starfleet), Kikrak (Klingon), Xenen (Romulan
    Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: F2P, but sometimes I go crazy and spend bucks on Zen
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Big Star Trek fan, but that should stand to reason. I’ve been playing STO for around a year now, a little more maybe. But my main character, Jack McDaniel, is someone I’ve been playing since I was 13 in 1993. So suffice it to say RP is in my DNA, as is character development. Deep Space Nine owns my heart, but I’ll always watch the other series if they’re on. With the exception of Enterprise. Sorry, just can’t. Hard to offer any more about myself, I guess, but hopefully it’ll all come out in conversation!
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: A quick perusal of the find a fleet option, entering in some parameters, and a look through the website! I’m looking for something active, but not clinical. I’ve been in fleets where it really boils down to numbers and PVE and PVP and the flavor of Star Trek is lost. Maybe it’s because I’ve only been playing a short while, but the charm of this game is still active to me, if that makes sense. So a group that is active, genial, and creative is really the direction I would like to head in with this character (Tommy), and maybe my newly detached main character.
    Previous Fleets: ZEF and Reddit. Tommy is currently in Reddit, because there are good folks there who do help, but in the long run my goal IS RP and the like. I can’t always promise that I’ll be on at a dependable time, but I can promise that when I’m here I’ll do my level best to enliven and entertain.
    Have you read and accept the Rules and Regulations: Half the time I’ve been writing this I’ve been reading it. Yes.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Justin,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. Let us know when you left your old fleet(s) so we can send the invite(s). Keep in mind that as a rule we don’t allow multi-fleeting.

Our Roleplaying is on the backburner now so some new blood would be welcome 😀 , and we don’t have ‘must attend’ events; play as you like as there’s always 44th members around.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo
    This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date on 44th Fleet news.

See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up (we’re about to migrate to a new website this weekend).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.