Application for Tjor

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Tjor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tj0r
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Thorsten@tj0r (Fed), Gamet’Agar@tj0r (Fed), Arat’Zun@tj0r (Fed)
    • Previous fleets: I am pretty sure, that I have not been a member of a fleet yet.
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I have been looking for a laid-back but still active fleet since I returned to the game about three weeks ago, declining the odd unsolicited fleet invites at Earth Space Dock. I have been going through the in-game Social tab reading different fleets’ recruitment messages and browsing the official forum.
      It was in the later where I found a post in this (https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1258262/looking-for-a-active-sto-fleet) thread which was, to be honest, quite convincing and looked like what I was looking for. So I thought I’d give a shot and apply.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am a software engineer by trade, spending most of my professional and free time staring at pixels. I have played STO on release, but lost interest because back then it seemed kind of lacking in the content department. About three weeks ago I have decided to give the game another go and so far I am loving it and hope to push into “endgame” one day. Although I am an experienced MMO player (or like to think so with roughly ten years of raiding and raid leading experience in WoW), I am still very much a newbie in STO, hoping to improve and learn over time.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Markus, welcome to the 44th!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.