Application for tiradox

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for tiradox

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tiradox69
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Melonie@tiradox69 federation
    • Previous fleets: not sure, was in one many years ago, but forgot the name.
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Been looking round for a fleet that is laid back, nice and helpful. After looking through many fleets web-sights I came across the 44th, and liked what I read. I like that the 44th has been around for a long time and is casual and mature, and from all the benefits and help you offer it is exactly what I look for in a guild (fleet. Overall I am looking not just for some random fleet I can join, but a home I can find for a long time.
    • Tell us about yourself: well I am 41 years old and have been playing games as a hobby since I can remember, and mostly enjoy RPG’s like final fantasy, mas effect etc. I have always been a huge fan of sci-fi and space ships, so star trek and star wars has always got my attention. Mass effect is most likely my favorite game series of all time and I really enjoy SWTOR and STO, I also play a lot of FF14 online too.

Outside of gaming I work a lot and have a thousand things to do around the house each day, between 2 dogs a cat and a horse that thinks it’s a dog 🙂 I like helping people and am generally laid back and just enjoy having fun in games and meeting new people.

ps. oh and I am totally not good at answering these kinda questions lol.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome Aboard

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome Aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Aaron, welcome to the 44th!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

tiradox69
    Fleet Member

Thanks everyone 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.