Application for TheSiskoDS9

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for TheSiskoDS9

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: D’Vath@thesiskods9 Romulan KDF
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: none (for this toon)
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I have want to have access to some of the best gear for my character, joining a active Tier 5 fleet will greatly improve my end game build.
    • Tell us about yourself: I work a lot and play as much as I can. My goal is to build a ship that does great DPS and is fun to fly. I play this game mostly for fun and to unwind after work. I am not a very social person when it comes to written words but I chat with the group from time to time.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Damix. Reason: Note: Joined

aka @thesiskods9

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Ben,

Thank you for applying to the Mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Edit – Ben, the system says ‘player not found’, make sure the character@name given is correct, your toon has left any previous fleet and is at least level 10 for the invite to arrive.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. Note that as a rule we don’t allow multi-fleeting.

For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Marcase.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Benjamin
    Fleet Member

Hi, the screen name I see is  D’Vath@thesiskods9  for my characters profile. please try this, sorry for the late reply work and stuff got a little crazy here 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Benjamin.

aka @thesiskods9

defcon1776
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Ok, got you invited. Again, welcome aboard.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.