Application for T3mp3s7

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for T3mp3s7

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cole
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Ian Malcolm@D1c3
    • Previous fleets: Priority One Armada (https://www.priorityonearmada.com)
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? My friend’s already a member (@Venoso) and highly recommended that I join.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a Systems Administrator, constantly moving around the country and world as a Gov contractor. I’m an avid gamer playing multiple MMO’s (current lineup: STO, ESO, GW2, FF14, LOTRO, EQ2, SW:TOR & SWL). I am presently in college for either Computer Security or Cloud Computing, haven’t decided yet and they’re only a few credits apart. Might take both…

If there’s anything else you’d like to know, please reach out to me in Discord. I’m on it 24/7.

Have a wonderful weekend!

– Cole

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @D1c3

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Mesteria
    Fleet Member

Oh Wow ~ Awesome Sauce ~ Welcome to the Show!

Continue to enjoy STO as you do and take time to get to know & participate with others through our 44th-diplo chat. Conversation topics vary revolving around gaming so, don’t hold back especially if you believe you can contribute to the discussion. There are unlimited contributing opportunities throughout the Armada regarding projects. Keep an eye on website postings weekly for supplemental postings providing updated news and especially for upcoming Fleet/Armada events so you don’t miss out.

And well, as you already know ~ Please let me know if you need help with anything.

Mes ((aka Venoso))

aka @Venoso

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.