Application for Stradimir

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Stradimir

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Crendon@strazzix
    Fleet Member

main character- Crendon@Strazzix/Crendon@stradimir -Fed-Engineer
    name- Shayne
    age- 37
    location- eastern time zone/ north america
    alt character- Aeryn-Fed-Tactical
    Agoraphobix-Fed-Science

subscription- silver currently – I do buy zen if i need something
    TS client- yes, also have ventrilo

Bio- I am an avid MMO gamer. I have played and still play various games including WoW, Rift,
    Defiance, Tera, Swtor, Warthunder, World of tanks, Firefall, Warhammer, and Conan. In
    many of the games games i have enjoyed playing with a good team/clan/guild sometimes even
    in a leadership capacity. I have played STO on and off since it was released and keep
    coming back because i find it a fun game with a creative community. I am also a bit of
    a trekkie. I do attend a yearly convention in atlanta,ga where i have got to meet a lot of
    the actors from the show. I am also a light saber choreogragher. I also teach saber combat
    and have a lead position in my group. Other than that i have a family who are all gamers.

Why the 44th- I am currently looking for a fleet that has much more activity than the one i
    exist in. During my search on the forum the recruitment seemed the most inviting
    and friendly. Your decription seems to have the flexibility i am looking for in a
    fleet. I do want to be a part of fleet events and enjoy teaming up with other
    players. Real life does have a big role in playing this game and would not to be
    removed from the fleet if work require me to be abscent for a day. That is the
    flexibilty you offer adult players from your recruitment bio. Also you did offer
    assistance to player lacking knowledge like myself. Sounds like what i
    am looking for and i hope we do speak soon. thank you for your time on this
    application.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Shayne,

I get an error trying to invite Crendon@Strazzix – game says “player not found”. Make sure that the character@name given here is correct as I copy-paste it to send the invite.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Crendon@strazzix
    Fleet Member

I seem to have spaced out and gave my Champions account info, my handle on STO Crendon@stradimir.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi again Shayne, thanks for applying to the mighty 44th.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by copy/pasting or typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Strategic Logistics Division and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

As a new Ensign you will be stationed for 4 weeks in the 44th Strategic Logistics Division.
    To get promoted to Lieutenant and transferred to the main 44th Fleet – and its access to the various Fleet stores and facilities – you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation score of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
    We’re happy to advice and guide you through the game and its myriad of options and possiblities if needed. Contact our fleet instructor Sensei_Krieger or myself in-game for a grand tour of the 44th Fleet facilities, and remember that the only ‘dumb’ questions are the ones never asked!

Welcome aboard

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Hi Shayne

I am Sensei_Krieger and I am the fleet instructor. If you need or want to get shown around the The Starbase and various fleet holding, just let me know. I would be more than happy to also help you with any build or equipment questions that you have. All of the command staff is really knowledgeable about the game. Welcome to the 44th. Fleet, we are a friendly fleet with a great membership.

Shayne how interesting that you are a Sabre instructor. I have been studying Kenjutsu and Iaiado for 20 years. I have several battle lightsabers 1 I built myself the other I bought. There is a group of us that use them to play around with instead of Shinai.

Welcome to the 44Th. Fleet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.