March 12, 2018 at 10:19 am #198078StefanFleet Member
March 12, 2018 at 12:22 pm #198085MarcaseAdmiral (reserve)
- Real name: Stefan
- Age: 33
- Location: Sweden UTC+1
- Characters: Kirara@stefanpersson85 Fed, 4 0f 6@stefanpersson85 Fed, Tella@stefanpersson85 Fed
- Account type: Lifetime
- Previous fleets: 7th Bubblefish Space Mafia
- Why join the Mighty 44th? the only player in my former fleet that have the highest rank have made it so only that rank have permission to do almost anything and have demoted the person that was the ranks to start new projects and he is very bad at starting up new ones to the point where several holdings have hade open slots for weeks that among other things made me start looking for a new fleet. and while looking for information on the game i came across your STO Beginners Guide and started looking about on the site and liked what i found
- Tell us about yourself: i am a lifelong gamer who plays STO daily and i try to treat other players fairly and how i would like to be treated by them.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
Thanks for applying to the Mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are three fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard !
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.