Application for @stabby6

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @stabby6

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    STABBY6
    Fleet Member

Ingame name: Xyvilaxe@stabby6
    Name: Noah
    Alts: None, I deleted them awhile back.
    I don’t think I’m any though I’m not sure where to check. Probably the most basic.
    Info: I’ve been playing for a long time and have a t5u odyssey operations cruiser set up for taking as much damage as possible.
    I chose the 44th because it looks like an active fleet that I can stay in and rise in rank.
    I’ve been in section 31 elite unit for a long time but its gone inactive among other grievances. The other are so far back I can’t remember.
    Do I accept? Yes
    Edit: I am 18.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Noah,
    Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Edit: System says you’re still in your old fleet, pls leave it so we can send the invite.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option for your main toon to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 fleet stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date on the latest news.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

PS Friend invite coming 😀

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome aboard!

Watch for my friend request in game

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.