November 18, 2022 at 10:04 pm #437685Praetor QuantumFleet Member
- Real name: Derrick
- Age: 22
- Location: Oregon
- Characters: Adam Mysoko@sparkyd45
- Previous fleets: Rogues Alliance
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Current fleet is barren. I’m an old vet to STO, level 65 across the board on all characters. Very powerful main toon. Looking for people to engage with and more things to do than a daily TFO.
- Tell us about yourself: 22 year old physics/mathematics graduate working as an electronics engineer. Raid/dungeon/grandmaster sherpa in Destiny 2. Love solving puzzles and learning to master and explore mechanics in both real life scenarios and games.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @sparkyd45November 18, 2022 at 1:49 am #437686PhoenixFleet Admiral
Thanks for applying to The Mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma Fleet, 44th Epsilon Fleet, 44th Temporal Vanguard, and 44th Zeta Fleet, as well as our KDF fleets; 44th Assault Squadron and 44th Honour Guard – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are seven fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Zeta Fleet, while KDF warriors are assigned to our 44th Honour Guard for 6 weeks. For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
The fleet rank of Commander is earned after you’ve been with us for 6 weeks. Upon earning this rank, up to two of your characters can be transferred into 44th Fleet and up to three can be put into 44th Assault Squadron, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Temporal Vanguard, or 44th Gamma Fleet at your discretion. Our promotion schedule is hosted publicly at our Trello Board.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent Sunday Supplemental Briefing to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard !
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.