Application for Sovereign47

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Sovereign47

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sovereign47
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Main character’s name: Sirius Verax@sovereign47
    Full Alt character names: Kil’ina – Romulan (Fed))
    Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver
    Do you have Teamspeak? I have it, but I don’t have a mic nor headphones atm.
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):

Well, I started watching Trek at the age of 9/10. My first show was Star Trek Voyager, while my favorite is Star Trek Deep Space 9. So far I have watched entire franchise (except TAS) and played numerous ST games on PC and consoles including Bridge Commander, Starfleet Command 3, Legacy, Armada 1/2/Fleet Ops, Klingon Academy, Elite Force… I started playing STO approximately in 2012/2013 and have been playing it for about 2/3 years now. So far I’ve been in two different fleets which I both left because most of the fleet members gone inactive. And that is the reason why I’m looking for a new fleet now, preferably 44th. My favorite starships is Sovereign class and my favorite Trek race are Cardassians.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Because I got kindly invited by the fleet member ‘damix4’ and it seems your fleet has everything I need. Besides I mentioned earlier that I had to leave my old fleet, because almost all of her members gone inactive.

Have you read the rules: (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes I have.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Ronald,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. An invite will be send when the server is back up after today’s patch

Please join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by copy/pasting or typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Strategic Logistics Division and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

As a new Ensign you will be stationed for 4 weeks in the 44th Strategic Logistics Division.
    To get promoted to Lieutenant and transferred to the main 44th Fleet – and its access to the various Fleet stores and facilities – you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation score of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Sovereign47
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Thank you for your invitation and for making me one of your members. I’m looking forward to playing with you and having fun 😀

Btw sorry for a little late reply. I’ve been mostly outside this weekend so I didn’t had much time to get to the computer and so. I hope that is not a problem :mrgreen:

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome to the fleet : ) Not a problem, see you online!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.