Application for @silverias

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @silverias

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Silverias
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Main character’s name: Dinatra@silverias (Romulan KDF)

Real Name (first name only): Ben

Location (at least time zone): Amsterdam

Alt character names:Caina (fed)

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver,thinking of lifetime.

Tell us about yourself:
    Hi there my name is Ben and im a Gameahollic, im a gamer through and through.
    The games i play are very varried in genere, from strategie to beat’m up to shooters but there is allways one thing that stays the same.
    I play hard and i play to win, ofcourse i allways have fun while doing so and encourage this in others too.
    Other then that i also stream most of the games i play unless it gives me tomuch lag, yo ucan find my stream over at twitch.tv/silverias where you can find links to my twitter and youtube page aswell.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I descided it was time to look for a fleet and after sometime investigating looked to be the best place to keep developing myself and have some good times with friendly people.

Have you read the rules: nooooooooooooooooooo, rules are for suckers! but seriusly tho….its all basic stuff wich comes down to “dont be a douche”.

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yea, i run my own teamspeak server…

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on these boards at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in “good standing” with the fleet.

Please bookmark the ‘View Active Topics’ page of this forum to keep up-to-date,

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.