Application for Scotiano

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Scotiano

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Slagg
    Fleet Member

Main Character name: Slagg SleeStack Slagg@scotiano
    Alt toon names: Scally (Federation), B’aimon (KDF)

I was gold, but cancelled subscription last month, as summer was arriving. I play fulltime in winter, casual in summer. But I just re-enabled my subscription.

I have teamspeak, but don’t typically use it.

History: I’m not a big Trekkie, but, appreciate it, and what it has done for advancements in real life (ie: Ipad) 🙂 . I was an avid fan of all series, during their years on top. Never read the books, not a reader. I just love this game and have a history of understanding what the story lines are about.

Why the 44th: I was looking for a fleet to fit my play style. Not really any out there. lol. I came across this Fleet and read your info. Though I am the loner type and will gladly support the fleet. I find TS hard sometimes, unless I just sit and listen. Sometimes I may say boo. I do feel this Fleet fits my interests and could get me out of this fly alone and help what ever people are in the same instance as I am. To flying with a team, on a regular bases.

Not to throw a kicker into this application. I will be away tomorrow, until Friday. planned trip. But I am here now!

I have read the rules.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Gerry,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Note – I get a player not found msg; please make sure your given character@names given are exactly right as I copy/paste those for the invite.
    Also make sure you have left any fleet you may still be in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic (note that teamspeak is not a requirement).

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 4 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you must meet 3 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation score of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Slagg
    Fleet Member

Thanks…

Looks like my trip is off until Sunday. I’ll have time to get acquainted with the Fleet.

/Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.