Application for scat83

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for scat83

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    scat83
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Nightcat@scat83 (Fed)
    Location: Kressbronn, Bodensee (Baden-Württemberg)Germany, GMT:+1
    Alt character names: Adun@scat83 (Fed)
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Not yet, but I’m going to get a subscription acc, perhaps a lifetime acc.

Tell us about yourself: Well, I’m a nerd, a gamer, not a “gamer girl” but a female gamer, and I love it. Star Trek is one of my many hobbys, well since Voyager anyway. I started to play the game after the last Picard featured ST-movie. Then I saw the new Star Trek movies and, oh my god, I was “stunned”, literally, how much I wanted to play in that scenery again (And hell did Benedict Cumberbatch excel as Khan!). But I played and still play many MMORPGs. I love to play with other gamers, solo games are ok, but they don’t do it for me. Btw., sorry if my english is bad, but I don’t use/speak/write it on a regular basis. So yeah, I just love all this nerdy things, like RPGs, Trading Card Games, Warhammer etc. I even have a costume for medieval LARP, but hey everyone’s a little bit Bluna, right?

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: You know when you read about something, or just see the descpription of something, of a team, a group of people, who seem to think and feel the same way about how a guild/fleet has to be, as you yourself do, and you just know “It’ll fit, like perfect.”, you take the chance and “Hi, I’d like to join, because your words just felt like ‘family'”.

Have you read the rules: I read the rules and accord to them, I pledge to follow and respect them, as well as I will respect avery member of the fleet.

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes, although not 24/7, 30 days a month.

Hope to see you soon in the fleet!
    Greeting from Germany
    Scat83

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

GReetings,

Your invite has been sent. In the meantime, please see this link on how to join our private channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard!

scat83
    Fleet Member

Thank you for the invitation. 🙂

fatman592
    Fleet Member

Welcome to the fleet!

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard 😀

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Ganellon
    Fleet Member

Servus aus Nürnberg und Willkommen!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.